You can send attachments to Mandatum Life’s customer service as an attachment to an online message. If attaching a file to an online message fails, you can send the attachments to Mandatum Life via secure e-mail.
Sending secure e-mail to Mandatum Life
The attachments are sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org through a secured e-mail service.
- Start sending secured e-mail by going to the address https://secure.mandatumlife.fi.
- Enter your email address in the Sender field and click on Continue.
- The email address will be registered as the sender of the secured email.
- Confirm the use of the service by clicking on Register.
- Log in to your e-mail account (the e-mail address you entered in the Sender field). You have received an e-mail message informing you that you have been registered as a sender of encrypted e-mail.
- Via the link contained in the message, you can send a secured e-mail message to Mandatum Life. Click on the link at the bottom of the message.
- Open the secured e-mail sending service from the link. You will see an e-mail template with your e-mail address in the Sender field.
- Enter the address email@example.com in the Recipient field.
- Fill in the Subject and Message fields.
- Upload the attachments under Add attachment.
- The attachment you have added will show at the bottom of the message field. You can remove or add attachments.
- Send the message by clicking on Send.
- After the message is sent, you will be forwarded to the Confirmation page. Your message and attachments will be sent to Mandatum Life as secured e-mail.
- You can save the sent message with attachments at the bottom of the page. Select in the drop-down menu whether you wish to save just the message or the message with attachments. Click on Save.
- Close the service by clicking on Stop. The service will confirm the end of the session, and you can close the browser.
Response to message sent via secured e-mail
Wait for Mandatum Life’s response to your message. Mandatum Life will respond to you by sending you a message on the Web Service.