Corpo­rate compen­sation claims

Corpo­rate compen­sation claims

Treatment expenses for illness and accidents

The simplest way to file a claim for the compensation of treatment expenses for an illness or accident is through our Web Service. Log in to the Web Service and select the role of ‘Personal matters’. File a claim for compensation as a private customer even if the policyholder or beneficiary is the company you represent. You can access the form by selecting Claims form from the menu at the top in the Web Service.

Log in to the Web Service

Life insurance compensation and other compensation

To claim compensation from life insurance or due to disability, serious illness or accidental permanent impairment, you must fill in and return a separate form. Return the form to the address at the end of the form.

Claiming life insurance compensation

Other compensation

Claims Service

If you have any questions about an insurance claim, you can also contact our customer service by phone at +358 200 31100 (lnc/mnc).